Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fit Test 4 Results

I'm in my final week of the Insanity workout videos.  I can't believe I've been doing this for two months.  Here are my Fit Test 4 results (the second to last fit test).  I'm about 1 week late with posting it but here we go.

MOVE
FIT TEST 1
FIT TEST 2
FIT TEST 3
FIT TEST 4
FIT TEST 5
Switch Kicks
60
63
66
66

Power Jack
53
57
66
73

Power Knees
63
92
109
117

Power Jumps
31
39
39
45

Globe Jumps
4
7
10
12

Suicide Jumps
13
16
17
17

Push-up Jacks
8
20
25
33

Low Plank Oblique
36
56
68
75


I was telling Rhonda not too long ago that another reason why I like Insanity (despite the 1 million other reasons) is because of the easy to follow calendar.  I think it's one of the main reasons I've been so compliant with it.  I just look at the calendar, pop in a video and start working out. 

A few days ago I had the "now what" thoughts.  I was wondering what I would do next since Insanity was coming to an end.  I knew I did not want to jump into another round of Insanity right away.  Besides I don't think my knees would permit that anyway.  But I wanted to remain active because I know myself very well.  A short break will no doubt turn into a long journey to a place called...sedentary.

Knowing this I came up with a plan.  I will finish Insanity on Sunday.  I will do 1-2 weeks of yoga/stretch (not so bad on the knees) then start up P90X.  I probably won't do Insanity again until another few months.  I'm getting excited about P90X.  Since I like the format of the Insanity calendar, I've created one for the P90X with a similar layout.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated.   Get active and stay active! :)

Mrs. K

11 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for voting for my husband's app, and helping to spread the word! So nice of you : ) Thank you, Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you girl! You are so dedicated, well done again :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job for sticking with the workout plan! A calendar like this one looks like it's great for staying motivated, especially since you can look back and see your progress. If it wasn't called INSANITY (yikes!), I might would give it a try. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really impresed that you've nearly completed your 60 days. Have you seen some results? Do you feel stronger and more fit? Wow, Mrs. K I'm giving you a virtual pat on the back.

    I am getting Insanity in the mail soon. Not sure when I will start though. I've been training for a half marathon that I will run in May. Thanks for the motivation lady. Being sore feels great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did some core work today. But didn't get too far because you know when a parent is down on the ground, they are fair game. My babies think I'm playing around with them when I try to do The Plank. **sigh** Oh well, at least one of us is exercising and getting results! You are inspiring. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that you're mixing up your workout routines. I heard it's better this way because your body can't get a chance to get used to the same workout, because of the change in workouts you will see improvement in muscle tone and maintain weight loss. Well just over all better results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are staying committed! Great SCORES! I had to stop 5 days ago after starting week 4 since I got sick (strep and now a cold! grr). I can't wait to get back to it - I get upset every day that I can't get to it. I can't wait to get back at it.

    I do have issues with staying true to the menu though since I have a family and making two different meals just isn't going to work for me. Just trying to limit the bad stuff and smaller portions as much as I can.

    Do you have any issues with eating from the menu?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs K, you are one impressive lady. You stuck to that regime right until the end, and nearly inspired me to exercise. I say nearly.. because I decided to have a glass of wine instead! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dropping by ladies. It's so nice to have an online support of ladies like yourselves :)
    Jay: yay! so good to see you back.
    Monique: Yes, I definitely feel stronger. I feel like I can pick up a car. LOL. I have more energy too. I may look a little different maybe--more toned. I'm not so sure. I think I'll post pix in a few days. I can't wait to hear about your insanity journey.
    Jamie: you are too cute.
    Rania: I'm so proud of you girl. Just jump right back in when you're over that cold. I got sick during insanity also and it sucked. I didn't follow the diet. All I did was tried to eat 5 meals per day. I don't count calories but I watch what I eat. I will email you to talk a little bit more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an accomplishment! Insanity is no joke. I am so proud of you. I am doubly motivated now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a hard time even remembering to eat 5x a day! hahah I did really well the first two weeks with it, but once my husband fell off (yes, he made every and any excuse why he couldn't work out with me), I just stopped trying to food-wise. It's easier to do the meals when you have someone else doing it with you. :(

    So I'm doing it solo now. Need to start setting an alarm to remind me to eat during the day. I am MORE mindful of what I eat when I do, though. More salads, soups, smaller portions, chicken/fruits/veggies and trying (and I mean TRYING) to avoid the sugar...not easy for a girl with a HUGE sweet tooth. hahah!

    But I guess I have you to motivate me too now that the hubs if no longer on board.(i knew he wouldn't last...)

    ReplyDelete

I gladly welcome your comments/questions/requests/ suggestions. You may leave them here at any time. Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails