Hey all, hope you had a great weekend. We've been busy for the past few days. Well, it feels like we are busy all the time so I guess that's the story of our lives. LOL. Who isn't busy nowadays? Anyway, I just wanted to share a few things and maybe whine a bit.
I will start out with some things I don't particularly care for:
1) My husband getting a speeding ticket while trying to rush me home so that I could use the bathroom. It's so sad that it's funny. We ate Thai food and I usually have an "iron stomach" but that night was different. Actually, I think I just ate too much. My husband was driving 16 miles above the speed limit when we got stopped. Needless to say that telling the truth didn't help. I'm still grumbling $200 later. My sweet hubby was very understanding and just paid the ticket. He wasn't mad at all but I was (at myself and the cop)! Grrr...
2) Not having a work out plan that kicks my butt. I was doing P90x for a while. I came up with my own schedule that was supposed to give me a harder workout without being too hard on the knees. It was tough for me to stick to that schedule. I didn't feel like I was getting a good workout so on some days I didn't even bother doing it. After trying this for a few weeks, I've decided to go back to Insanity. My new workout started today and I'm liking it so far. This is Round 2 of Insanity for me.
3) Leaving unfinished work. This is in general. Anyone who knows me, know that I'm obsessive about my work and almost everything I do. I hate leaving things unfinished. With that being said, I started a challenge a few days ago to read the Bible in 90 days and I've failed. I'm too far behind to even catch up. I did good for about week but I've been playing catch up for a while now. I'm not giving up on completing the assignment, I've just set more realistic goals for myself. I
still want to will complete the task.
4) Worrying about moving (a little). So, I'm thankful we found a house to rent but I'm worrying some about finding someone to rent our home. The time is winding down and we haven't had any serious offers yet. Also, I usually don't mind moving but sometimes all this packing and organizing is a pain. I'm more looking forward to unpacking and re-decorating our new place.
5) Relying on others. This is not always true. Let me explain. For my new job in NC I need two references. I asked for those 2 references close to 1 month ago but they have not been done as yet. This is frustrating since I've been sending my 2 references reminders and even offered them a stamp and envelope which they declined. My application has to be complete by late June and these 2 important documents still aren't in. I had to ditch my two original references and find 2 more who completed it right away. Note to myself: don't do this to others in the future, be reliable!
6) Whining, so I'll stop :)
On a better note:
1) This past weekend we were in Florida again. We borrowed our brother-in-law's moving trailer so we can start loading it up to move in about a month and a half. We got to spend time with my in-laws who are awesome. Hubby's mom cooked some delicious foods as usual and we got to hang out some with his little nieces and nephew. They are so cute.
2) I have 100 followers. Thanks to Mrs. H. I'd like to thank all of you too for following and leaving comments. I appreciate it!
Ciao! Hopefully the next post will be more exciting and uplifting. Ha!