Just an update on STUFF in no particular order:
* Watched African Cats: very cute but got a little boring towards the end. I was tired and it was at the end of the day so that might have been the reason I was falling asleep at the end. Hubby is all about animals and wild life so it was a must see for us.
* Watched Fast Five: not a movie I was particularly interested in so I was very surprised that I enjoyed it. It was a fast pace, adrenaline rush throughout. You know the type where everyone in the movie theater is getting into it.
* Watched Hanna: I really liked this movie but hubby didn't like it as much as I did. I just like seeing girls kick butt. It reminded of the movie Salt. Ok, I know we watched a lot of movies but I guess that's what happens when you don't watch TV. Ha!
* Last week tornado alarms were going off again (even during the daytime). They usually go off at night, at least that's what I've noticed while living here. Also, one night we were awoken from sleep by very loud wind. It was crazy but I'm glad that's over and I hope we wont have too much of that anytime soon.
* Less than 2 months before we move...yay! I did some minor packing this weekend. I got rid of a bunch of clothes and shoes--trying to decide if I should donate or have a garage sale. If I donate to Goodwill or Salvation Army, they sell it anyway. I dunno, we'll see. Any ideas?
* Working out (some with P90X, other times running) but not as often as I would like. In my mind I want to do it about 5 times per week but I've been slacking some (maybe about 2-3 times per week). Hubby went running with me one day last week. This was huge because he hates running, so I really appreciated it (hopefully he's reading this and will come running with me more often--hehe!). Anyway, I went with him to the gym one day last week also which was monumental for me as I'm going through a phase where I hate going to the gym and would rather workout at home.
* Had dinner with a sweet couple tonight. We had sushi and hibachi and it was really good. We spent a lot of the time making fun of our waitress for having such a bad attitude. The good food made up for it though and we didn't let her ruin our dinner. That same couple had me over the previous night for barbecue and some other yummy food.
* A close family member got engaged this weekend. The wedding is coming soon and I'm so excited. You know I love weddings!
Anyway, that's my little update. I gotta go get ready for tomorrow. What's happening with you?