Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dear Thursday, thanks for improving this week.

Enjoying life at Garden of the Gods in Colorado
I can't believe I'm saying this but, Thursday, you are not too shabby. For a while there I was hating strongly disliking you. Today you are less stressful compared to other Thursdays this summer.

Thank goodness my workload has gone back to normalcy. I'm actually writing to you without feelings of anger and resentment--have not had that in a long time. It feels good and I am savoring the moment.

I don't feel as stressed today and I actually got home at a reasonable time. Also, I can go running and not have you on my mind the entire time. I can think about something more fun or constructive. YES!

By the way, my husband and dogs thank you for improving because now their lives are better since I'm less grouchy.  We all hope this is a trend for future Thursdays.


Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gladly welcome your comments/questions/requests/ suggestions. You may leave them here at any time. Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails