This week I have received 3 blog awards: The Versatile Blogger, the Stylish Blogger Award, and the One Lovely Blog Award (which I also received not too long ago from Ms. Baby Plan). I feel so honored and I am very appreciative of Tye from Diary of Chic Mommy. Tye is a beautiful military wife and mother of two whose blog mainly focuses on beauty and fashion. Check her out, she's got some neat info on her blog. She describes herself as "energetic, outgoing and charismatic" which emanates through her blog.
Here are the logos for the awards:
Now for the rules for winning these awards
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and you think are fabulous.
- Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
Seven Things About Me: (Check out my "about me" section where you'll find some more)
1) I'm married to my best friend--one very sweet and good looking man.
2) I'm a Christian and proud!
3) No children at present but I want 4 and hubby wants 6 (but I don't know about all that) :)
4) I find humor in everything (or try to). Sometimes this gets me in trouble as you can imagine
5) I love my job but I don't like it on Thursdays. Check out my "Dear Thursday" label.
6) I have an awesome extended family on my side and my husband's side so our future children will be blessed with all the love and support.
7) I'm a type A personality and a hard working person but I'm definitely not cut throat. I don't think I need to be. My work speaks for itself without me having to cut someone else down to move ahead.
15 Other Bloggers who I think are really neat and deserves the Stylish Blogger Award):
Tea and Honey Bread
Tea and Honey Bread
15 Other Bloggers who I think are really neat and deserves the Versatile Blogger Award):
The Daily Life of Me
I've already given the One Lovely Blog Award away a few weeks ago.
I think that was 15 each. Woo--that was tiring BUT fun! I'll contact the above mentioned ladies soon to let them know about their distinguished awards. LOL. Thanks again to Tye for the awards!